Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Triscuit

I thought I would put a few pics of Triscuit up seeing as he was our first baby and he's not going to get much attention after the twinses are born. Since we've moved he's really missed all his puppy friends back in Houston :(

Triscuit LOVES Emily. Maybe because she was the first person he met in his new home state...or maybe because she pays attention to his ego (which says you must throw balls for me to chase at all times, then give me a tummy rub in coencentric clockwise circles for 5 minutes, followed by scratching behind the ears for 4...).
Did I mention he loves to swing? There is a little kiddy park not too far from my apartment that has a dog park connected to it. Triscuit really likes to feel the wind blowing in his face as the swing swishes back and forth.
Here he is peeking through a hole in the fence. He is always alert to any mobsters that may be near by-so don't even try to get close you mobsters!
"This is what I do to mobsters who get too close!"

1 comment:

Kari said...

HAHAHA! You make me laugh. Good dog Triscuit!