Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Public Museum

A week before we went to the zoo, we tried to go to the zoo but ended up going to the Public Museum of Kenosha instead because of bad weather. We've been there once before when the babies were in my tummy but didn't get to finish seeing all the exhibits so we decided to give it another go. Little did we know that if it was hard to see everything when I was PREGNANT, it is near IMPOSIBBLE to see everything with two hungry babies needing attention!

Daddy loves to make funny faces at the camera!
haha there is a baby under there but I bet you can't tell!
I'm making a weird face...not sure whats going on there. camden is sure a cutie though!
Luckily we found a nice sunny spot upstairs where I could nurse (I think it was a total of 4 times, which occupied more than 50% of our two hours in the museum). As it turned out, the art display they had was kinda weird, so I didn't mind sitting and nursing most of the time; there was such a great view out the windows of the lake and the sailboats on it.

this is what Cameron did while I nursed. Cameron + baby + more than 5 minutes = sleep
I'm so glad I found this car seat carrier on craigslist for $20 bucks, woot! so much easier than getting them out of their car seats and putting them into a stroller when they're sleepy
camden's whats goin' on face
I think there were also exhibits on Renaissance art studios and some stuff on Kenosha in the past, but I just saw lots of babies, go figure!
Cohen: My sleeping angel of chub

No comments: