Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Photo Shoot!

Our friends Heather & Travis took some great pics of the boys, and I thought I would share! Cohen was pretty grumpy the whole time and both were tired, but overall I think it went pretty well, and we got some really cute pics. Heather & Travis were so patient and nice! The cute hats are from my friends etsy shop bebecouture , where the boys are now featured as models for her new line of hats! Camden is in the green, Cohen in the blue.































2 comments:

Larzipan said...

oh! So it's Cohen who looks identical to your baby pictures?!!! :) Those boys are DARLING!!!

The Mathews said...

I LOVE the hats! And thanks for posting your blog on fb- I love looking at people's blogs. I'm so glad you went to the Botanical Gardens! I used to go there when I was younger- sometimes by myself! Hope you're doing well. If you ever need a babysitter- seriously- let me know, my little sister is just down the road!
-Rochelle