Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

At least you get pics

So...a lot has happened since my last post...like moving across the country! Haha if the Navy does anything for me, it inspires confidence that, as Sheri Dew says it best, YOU CAN DO HARD THINGS! lol When you're faced with no other choice than to just get up out of your seat and do something, you learn a lot about yourself! After telling us we would be in Chicago another year the Navy up and gave us two weeks to move!
Happily we are now located in sunny, serene southern California. Cameron has a month or two more of training, and then he will be in the "real" Navy (i.e. on a BATTLESHIP)! It's kinda scary, huh? But also really really COOL! I will have to take some pics next time we go over the awesome bridge to Coronado so everyone can see the Navy's glory...but for now, these pictures of my babies will have to do :)


Daddy studying for a test while watching two curious little boys


Triscuit loves our new 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home, although I'm sure his favorite parts are the back yard (triscuit size) and the low windows he can look out of.

I made this cutie some yummy fresh apple banana sauce this morning and what does he do with it? He spits it out and then goes outside to eat leaves! Guess I'm lucky he didn't try to grab one of the many snails that frequent our yard!


There are so few pics of them together....because they never hold still! I love Cohie's face


I'm not sure if Cohen agrees with his shirt..I tried to get him to feel a snail this morning and he looked at me like, "you want me to do WHAT NOW?" lol
Every day here has been BEAUTIFUL! We live 15-20 min from base/the coast and I couldn't be happier with our situation! We were incredibly lucky to get into the neighborhood of Navy/Marine housing we did and we're super excited about our new ward full of military members!

No comments: